Cole Skincare for Men Review

Cole Skincare for Men Review
By Darnell Jordan

Skincare has always been important to me. I feel that it’s essential to lead each day with a clean, clear, and inviting face. That can only be done with an effective skincare regimen. The vast amount of products on the market can make it overwhelming when choosing the right one for your individual needs. This makes my most recent find even more exciting.

I recently had the pleasure of trying Cole Skincare for Men. The line was created by Cole Patterson, a highly-acclaimed esthetician and celebrity makeup artist/groomer. She envisioned this line raising awareness for men’s skincare, and enhancing the overall male grooming experience. “My goal is to make sure men see a difference and know that the product is available to improve their skin,” says Cole. The products’ ingredients are formulated with fruit acids, enzymes, plant extracts, botanicals and serums which all help to serve the thicker texture and surface of men’s skin.

Cole Skincare for Men’s basic regimen includes the 3-in-1 Foaming Cleanser and the Moisture Balm. I was instantly impressed with Cole’s “Keep It Simple” philosophy. With just two products, I was able to thoroughly treat my skin. I have previously used other regimens that require up to five products. Scaling down the number of products reduces the time it takes to get through the regimen, and the inevitable clutter of products on your dresser.

The 3-in-1 Foaming Cleanser cleanses, exfoliates, and hydrates. It creates a great lather over your entire face with only 1-2 pumps. It left my skin feeling clean, and with a perfect pH balance. The Moisture Balm, which also requires 1-2 pumps, is one of the best moisturizers I’ve ever used. It goes on light, and quickly absorbs without leaving a greasy finish. I only wish that it was an SPF moisturizer. You will definitely need to apply an SPF on top of this moisturizer if you will be in the sun.

I also had the pleasure of trying the line’s Facial Towelettes. They come in three aromas: Clean Citrus, Fresh Mint, and Lavender. My favorite was the Fresh Mint aroma, because it gave my skin a great tingle. These sponge-like towelettes do an amazing job at removing the dirt and oil that your skin collects throughout the day, without over-dying. This is perfect for a quick refresher after a long-day before heading to an evening engagement. They are generous in size, so you only need one per use.   

Throughout my initial two-week trial, my complexion became brighter, and less dull. I didn’t experience any new breakouts, and the texture of my skin became smoother. My oil level reduced as well. However, I unfortunately didn’t see a huge difference in my acne scars and hyper-pigmentation, which the line claims to improve. Hyper-pigmentation and acne scars can be tricky though. They usually require a longer use of a product (at-least 30days) before you see visible improvement. Some cases are so severe that stronger treatments from a dermatologist are needed.

Overall, I feel that Cole Skincare for Men is an effective, easy to use skincare system. One of my favorite things about this line is that you get an ample amount of product for your money. The 3-in-1 Foaming Cleanser comes in a 6.76 fl oz bottle, and the Moisture Balm comes in a 3.38 fl oz bottle. Other products offered through this line include Cleansing Facial Pads w/Moisture and a Bamboo Charcoal Konjac sponge.

I’ve prolonged my use of the line, and look forward to continued improvement in my skin.

With Father’s Day approaching, please keep in mind that Cole Skincare for Men will make a great gift for the occasion!!!


Comments

  1. This was a very good article. Thank you so much for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this wonderful content with us. Please also look at Black Wood for Men. Its a USA Brand for men skin care products which you might like to use on your skin. Black Wood for Men is trusted by Hundred of people of USA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis – Legendary and Iconic Grammy Award-winning Songwriters & Music Producers

Ugo Lord Believe it Live it Dream it

An interview with Eugene Brown