Aida Yespica Q&A


Aida Yespica Q&A with Consciousness Magazine
Questions written by Aaron Robinson – Editor
 
Q: You made a transition from modeling to television and music. As a model, was that a difficult transition to make?
A: I didn’t expect it to be as hard as it was. It was really a challenge. The difficult part was getting to know a group of strangers and learning different points of view. It was a lot more difficult than being hungry! 
 
Q: How has your experience been living and working in the USA, as oppose to living in Italy?
A: I’m currently living in the L.A. area which has a lot of Latinos, which reminds me of being in Venezuela…so culturally. I feel at home. I live in Malibu and love it! It is a great place for a family.
 
Q: You landed a spot on the Italian and Spanish versions of Survivor (L'isola dei Famosi & Supervivientes), what was that whole experience like for you?
A: They just picked me to participate! You would think that something that’s made for TV would be simple and made up for the drama effect, but it really was a challenge. I learned to value the simple things civilization provides. I learned a lot about myself and how I would act in survival mode. I had to look deep inside myself to find strength!
 
Q: What has been some of the challenges you have faced as a woman while having a career in the entertainment business?
A: Just keeping up with the latest trends and conquering the challenges of being a model in this day and age.
 
Q: As a beauty expert and gorgeous model with a flawless look and style, what words of encouragement would you share with young women who may take or pursue cosmetic surgery to try to look like someone else?
A: Be yourself, be active and truly appreciate who you are. Everyone is beautiful in their own way and it is important to be confident in your skin.
 
Q: What advice would you give to young women who are looking and anticipating making a career in the entertainment industry?
A: I’d say go for it!
 
Q: What new and exciting endeavors or initiatives fans can expect from you in the future?
Well I am very excited to be getting the experience behind the camera as well as in front of it!
 
Q: Aida, I thank you for taking out the time to pursue this interview with Consciousness Magazine.
 
Visit Aida Yespica website at http://aidayespica.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis – Legendary and Iconic Grammy Award-winning Songwriters & Music Producers

Ugo Lord Believe it Live it Dream it

An interview with Eugene Brown