Singer and Performer Tiffany J Q&A with Consciousness Magazine


Singer and Performer Tiffany J Q&A with Consciousness Magazine

Consciousness Magazine had the opportunity to catch up with R&B/Soul singer and performer Tiffany J to get insight regarding her new hot single “If You Don’t Love Me” that included 5 unique mixes that was released on Premier Entertainment Group. The project includes the original track featuring Chey De Los and Michael DeBarge, the radio edit, the “Mellow Vibe Mix” featuring Comprehend, the “Fresno City Remix” featuring Stevie Cali, and the acapella track with Joan and Michael DeBarge.

Here is what the singing sensation has to share with the readers during a recent Q&A.

Q. Can you tell us a little about the amazing R&B/Soul singer and actress we know as Tiffany J?
A. Aw...that's really sweet of you to say. My name is Tiffany and I was born in New Jersey and I grew up in Minnesota. From a young child all I ever wanted to do was sing and act. It hasn't been an easy road but I'm grateful to have the opportunity to do what I love.

Q. You have such an amazing and beautiful voice. What inspired you to sing?
A. Thank you so much! Growing up, there was always music in my household and I grew to love it very much, but being introduced to Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston made me want to be a performer. I admired them so much.

Q. You have a new song out titled “If You Don’t Love Me.” What was the inspiration to putting together this song?
A. I wrote this song when I was attending a school called Institute of Audio Research in New York City. I was in a relationship that wasn't good for me and I was hurting. Writing this song was very therapeutic for me and I meant every word of it. I thought many other people would be able to relate to it. Some of the words were, "If you don't love me if you don't want me, baby let me know...cause I don't have to be here, let me make that clear." In my opinion, if you don't want to be with somebody just say so. Don't be with them and cheat on them and mistreat them.

Q. On the “If You Don’t Love Me” EP you worked with platinum producer Michael DeBarge? What was that experience like?
A. Working with Michael DeBarge was very exciting and enlightening for me. Not only is he a good person, he’s extremely creative and passionate about what he does. He definitely pushed me to step outside of my comfort zone and I believe that we came up with a good product.

Q. Having a multitude of record producers on your project, what was that experience like?
A. That experience was a dream come true. I was eternally grateful. I think that they did a wonderful job.

Q. Can your fans and listeners expect more music from you in the future?
A. My fans and listeners can definitely expect more music from me in the future. I hope to put out my next single this summer.

Q. What is next for Tiffany J’s future endeavors as a singer?
A. My future endeavors as a singer/performer is to be the best that I can be. I intend to make more albums, to go on a tour, to get more film and television placements for my music and to give back to my community.

Follow Tiffany J IG @tiffanyjofficial



Recent Reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis – Legendary and Iconic Grammy Award-winning Songwriters & Music Producers

Ugo Lord Believe it Live it Dream it

An interview with Eugene Brown